Texas wife supporting my man

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Welcome Trina, I also gotta show my wifey this thread. She says I'm obsessed. We saw a big smoker on a trailer the other day and she aksed how long before I wanted one like that??..Tomorrow LOL..Again welcome alot of good people and advice around here
wink.gif

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

My husband and I seem to feed off each others obsessions. We both seem to have OCD lol

I think that's nice, you 2 being members on here. My wife gives me a bad time when I log on here all the time. But, she is always right there looking over my shoulder to see all the q-view!

Welcome to the Smf family. It's a great place. Enjoy it. Wtg on all the support for the hubby. Remember, we are all here to also support both of you.

There are a couple of husband/wife teams here at SMF, it's nice to add Chris and Tina to the group. Welcome to SMF to both of you!

Enjoy!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky