Syracuse, New York

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

keuka

Original poster
May 9, 2015
Syracuse, NY
Saying hi from the home of the Orange in Syracuse, NY. Been lurking and learning from these forums for a few years now. I love grilling and do so in all seasons and weather. I picked up a Masterbuilt vertical propane on a whim and taught myself how to smoke. I bought a Pit Boss 820D last month and am loving pellet life. My fiancee doesn't understand why we have more cooking equipment in the backyard than in kitchen, but hasn't complained about what rolls in from the back door for dinner!

Welcome aboard, glad you finally decided to join.

Chris

Welcome to SMF from California. Glad to have you here.

Welcome from Stokes County, NC. We had a farm in Sennett, next to Elderberry Farm and their resaraunt until last year. We retired to our NC place.....

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky