Sunday Lunch and Dinner

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chilerelleno

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Lunch

Braised Rabbit with Veggies

One rabbit chopped into pieces and browned in butter and olive oil.
Sprinkled with a herb spice mix and salt.
Veggies added around the meat and chicken broth about half way up the meat.
Brought to a rolling boil, heat lowered, covered and simmered for forty five minutes.

Yum!
The broth a combo of chicken and rabbit, with all the herbs, it was simply fantastic.
VEAcrYY.jpg

Ready to Braise
A3z48p1.jpg

Dinner

Pulled Pork with Twice Baked Taters

Enough said...

C6Hl4dT.jpg

eFsrMnj.jpg

Sxn9XQn.jpg

nXyImSr.jpg

NOOOOO,! How could you do that to Bugs Bunny!?!?!? Ah heck who am I kidding…..Fix me a plate!
and the butts are looking good too!

Jim

Reactions: chilerelleno
Lunch

Braised Rabbit with Veggies

One rabbit chopped into pieces and browned in butter and olive oil.
Sprinkled with a herb spice mix and salt.
Veggies added around the meat and chicken broth about half way up the meat.
Brought to a rolling boil, heat lowered, covered and simmered for forty five minutes.

Yum!
The broth a combo of chicken and rabbit, with all the herbs, it was simply fantastic.
View attachment 676981

Ready to Braise
View attachment 676982

Dinner

Pulled Pork with Twice Baked Taters

Enough said...

View attachment 676983

View attachment 676984

View attachment 676985

View attachment 676986
Cant beat that!!

Wow John....every time I see a post from you I open it with high expectations and you did not disappoint me my friend. The PP looks fantastic but I'd tear that rabbit up. Just a fantastic looking plate. Been a long time since I've had rabbit so it'd take about 6 of them to fill the void :emoji_laughing:

Robert

Wow, that looks fantastic Chile! I've never had rabbit but would be first in line to try it. Butts are looking killer, too.

Fantastic looking meal(s) John. My wife's family used to eat rabbit, but not so much in mine growing up. Again it looks great.

Point for sure
Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky