Stolen smoker from NE Philadelphia

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

More likely that some crackheads have already chopped it and sold the scrap metal...someone earlier said that even if it's bolted down, everything is disappearing, cut up, and sold.  Dunno of too many barbecue competitors who'd stoop to these depths:  it would surprise me, but I may be wrong.
Yeah I'm hearing ya Gr0uch0, I make a bit of shine, or as we call it "nectar of the Gods", and some low life decided my nectar was better than none and helped themselves. That sorta got under this old farts skin a bit so I decided to teach them a lesson. I set them up nicely with a beautiful whisky bottle 2/3 full of nectar and a few additives that I don't add to anything I drink, haven't lost a drop since.

As they say down here, "don't mess with age, it has wisdom".

Cheers from Down Under.

Reactions: chokeonoursmoke
Good on you, Pilch:  gotta do what you've gotta do.  Had a jackwagon at work who was notorious for rifling the refrigerator to see what others had brought in and would eat it.  Mine for a period of time turned up missing, until I got some habenero peppers, dried and ground them, and put a very healthy quantity in my "lunch".  Didn't see him ingest it, or the aftermath, but several folks were laughing hysterically as the village idiot tried to squelch the flames.

I like your quote about age, too.  to that end, I don't get mad, I don't get even:  I just win. 

More likely that some crackheads have already chopped it and sold the scrap metal...someone earlier said that even if it's bolted down, everything is disappearing, cut up, and sold.  Dunno of too many barbecue competitors who'd stoop to these depths:  it would surprise me, but I may be wrong.
if they found it cut up for scrap. That be heartbreaking!

Last edited:
Good on you, Pilch:  gotta do what you've gotta do.  Had a jackwagon at work who was notorious for rifling the refrigerator to see what others had brought in and would eat it.  Mine for a period of time turned up missing, until I got some habenero peppers, dried and ground them, and put a very healthy quantity in my "lunch".  Didn't see him ingest it, or the aftermath, but several folks were laughing hysterically as the village idiot tried to squelch the flames.

I like your quote about age, too.  to that end, I don't get mad, I don't get even:  I just win. 
I like your style![emoji]128077[/emoji]

Hey on brighter note. Anyone smoking this holiday weekend? Love to hear and see some pictures!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky