St.Louis ribs, beer-can burgers, potato skins

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Real glad you got to enjoy "Spring" while it lasted, Chris.
Everything looks great, especially the beer can burgers. Love beer can burgers.
POINT
Gary

Thanks Gary also for the like. Spring was sweet while it lasted.

Great job on this Chris!

Thanks Justin, and for the like. I wouldn't say great job, but it sure did hit the spot.

Looks like a complete success !

Thanks Winter, I was happy and full.

Chris

Everything looks delicious! I will have to go buy a vortetex and try those wings.

I guarantee you won't be disappointed Min, That combo is a wing-makn-machine. Thanks for the kindly words and like also Min - really appreciate them.

Chris

Looks great Chris, enjoy the spring. It's about time we get out of the 20 & 30 temps

I feel ya Joe, This winter has been brutally cold. Mother nature just keeps on teasing us. Thanks for the like and nice words. Appreciate them.

@Walchit thanks for the like. Appreciate it.

Chris

Those disappearing wings are no surprise! A whole lot of good food for a great start to the season. Big Like!

Those disappearing wings are no surprise! A whole lot of good food for a great start to the season. Big Like!

Why thank you my fellow smoker hailing from the great white north. The kind words and like are truly appreciated.

Chris

Didnt realize it was even spring time. Been freezing cold here in the midwest, except today ! Finally in the lower 50's. Your food looks fantastic and has inspired me get the baby smoker going. Thanks for sharing.

Didnt realize it was even spring time. Been freezing cold here in the midwest, except today ! Finally in the lower 50's. Your food looks fantastic and has inspired me get the baby smoker going. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Smokin, I'm a little late in my response - but I did read your post. You did a fantastic job. We're in the fifties here presently but it's raining cats and dogs out. Not to mention the wind. Mud season is upon us.

Chris

We're back in the 30's today with a windchill of 18. Weather man says this will be the last cold spell. However I trust that statement just about as far as I can throw a car.

With the amount of times I've been wrong. I should've been a weatherman.

Chris

Reactions: Smokinribsbbq
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky