Quick and easy Sweet and Sour smoked meatballs on mashed

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yummy! Thanks for the tip on the mash. Not made yet. Albertson did not have liver so going to have to go walmart.

Thanks Brian for the likes and the comment

You are welcome for the ideas on the mashed, I was going to pin you
when I added the close up of the plate , as it shows the mashed really well, very light , and kind of fluffy

David

Looks great David!! That's something in my I'd overeat too!

Thanks Jeff for the like and the comment

It was and always is a good meal. And I always eat just a little too much.
There are a few meals that I just eat way too much at one sitting as I just love the flavours.
A good plate of spaghetti , a great pizza , or thick chili, etc, they all seem like comfort food to me .

Ha ha , I guess i really over eat too often , good thing I can't retire yet. Or I would have to stop eating, or buy bigger cloths

David

Simply beautiful David. A bit of a coincidence seeing this however. I've been planning a sweet and sour meatball dinner for mom and this is pretty much to a T what I'd envisioned making. Great minds drink.....er....uh....think alike I guess :emoji_wink:

Robert

• Haha
Reactions: DRKsmoking
Simply beautiful David. A bit of a coincidence seeing this however. I've been planning a sweet and sour meatball dinner for mom and this is pretty much to a T what I'd envisioned making. Great minds drink.....er....uh....think alike I guess :emoji_wink:

Robert

Thanks Robert for the like and the comment

It was good , if you were also going to make this also, just proves we are brothers from different mothers , lol

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky