Smoker controls

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

oatman

Original poster
May 16, 2014
i'm wanting to by a smoker control. What is the best. that being a lose term as they all have different options. i have looked at the DigiqQ DX2, Pitmaster IQ120 & the Stoker........

What are your thoughts?

Oatman, I have used the SYL-1512A from Aubers and the JLD612 from Amazon with good results for each of them. I have a small 3300 watt heat gun I put in the oven of our stove so my wife can make large batch of yogurt each month.That uses the JLD612 because it has a double display to show the set value and present value at the same time. The SYL 1512 has only one display line but is also smaller. I have a SYL1512 on my heat treat oven for tempering metals.

GeneK

Smoking has hazards effect on our health. One should quit this bad habit. If you are not able to do  that you can go for legal herbal incense. These are best alternatives of traditional smoking products. These have same effect but are not malefic.
huh.gif
 What does " THIS " have to do with using Electronic Controls to maintain a Smokers Temperature?...JJ

Smoking has hazards effect on our health. One should quit this bad habit. If you are not able to do  that you can go for legal herbal incense. These are best alternatives of traditional smoking products. These have same effect but are not malefic.

Are you speaking of smoking cigarettes ?????? Whatever you are smoking, has had some "malefic" effects.... me thinks.... but I could be wrong..... have been before and will be again.....

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky