Smoked Sirloin roast On The Rec Tec: Beef Nirvana!! (W / Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Just read a post from smokinvol and the roast he smoked, he mentioned your beef rub. Care to share your recipe? Figure it must be good if others are talking about it.

You better watch out for SmokinVOLfan SmokinVOLfan He will get you in all sorts of trouble trying to keep up with the stuff he's turning out. Your wife will ban you from all grocery shopping!!

The recipe for the beef rub has been posted a few times but never by itself so it'd be a tough search to find it. There do seem to be a few folks using it and find that it adds a nice flavor to the meat. I recommend using more in the beginning than you think you'll need. Although the flavor is enticing, it is more subtle than you think it's going to be. Here ya go Ryan:

3 T Montreal steak seasoning ground in a spice grinder
2 t Garlic powder
2 t Chili powder
1 ½ t Smoked Spanish paprika
1 t Black pepper
½ t Guajaillo pepper
1 t Ancho pepper
½ t Arbol pepper
¾ t Cayenne
1 ½ t Sugar
1 t salt
1 t Onion powder
1 ½ t Beef bouillon

Enjoy,
Robert

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
Thank you Robert! And no worries for me trying to keep up, still way too many things to be done on the farm, could use a month or so of nice weather...ya right in Iowa!
Had to laugh a few days ago...my wife went out to shop freezer looking for venison roasts to make jerky and found 4 slabs of spare ribs. Had forgotten about them. They were on sale for 99 cents lb and shop freezer was the only one with room in it.
Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky