Smoke hollow

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lumberjack9864

Original poster
Aug 6, 2017
Ive used a small cheap smoke hollow electric for 5 years and after some trial and error got pretty good with it . My wife for my birthday bought me a smoke hollow electric with smoke tronics. I dont like altering a new smoker but today i drilled more holes in the wood chip box trying to get more smoke out of it . If anybody has any experience i would love to hear it . And thank god it has blue tooth cause i cant run it from the touch pad . I went from two rocks and sticks to the Jetsons.

Welcome to the site!  Lots of folks here use the A-maze-n products with their electric smokers.  They've got pellet trays and tubes for adding smoke to your smoker.

Mike

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky