Selling jerky

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I think I would've liked your Dad, Pops.
smile.gif

You may want to inquire with local churches, community organizations, etc like Knight of Columbus or VFW halls that may have commercial/inspected kitchens to see if they rent them out. 

BDD

I am not sure if your still looking for information.  I sell and consult for the food industry and may be able to help you out in areas where you need it.  There are alot of ways to go around having your own kitchen and buying all the equipment.  I know of at least 3 test kitchens that you can rent out and use which are FDA approved, and on a side note many are free.  I also sell food pkg and equipment and can get you in contact with the right people to maybe get some decent used equipment.  FOr example im about to buy a small industrial duel vacuume chamber from a customer because she doenst want it anymore. Paid basically nothing for it.  Feel free to message me if your still looking for help.

Last edited:
I am not sure if your still looking for information.  I sell and consult for the food industry and may be able to help you out in areas where you need it.  There are alot of ways to go around having your own kitchen and buying all the equipment.  I know of at least 3 test kitchens that you can rent out and use which are FDA approved, and on a side note many are free.  I also sell food pkg and equipment and can get you in contact with the right people to maybe get some decent used equipment.  FOr example im about to buy a small industrial duel vacuume chamber from a customer because she doenst want it anymore. Paid basically nothing for it.  Feel free to message me if your still looking for help.
Processing meat (sausage,jerky) is a totally different ball game and I haven't heard of anyone processing meat in one of these kitchens to sell to the public. I think these kitchens are for making things like your own BBQ sauce or unprocessed foods.

I have a customer who started there and then ended up buying there own place once it took off.  Kitchens speclaize in different things theres one in MI that has everything.  THe key is they can help with the labels the nutrition facts all that stuff.  Once that is figured out a co-packer can help you out at the beginning.

Do like i do. Get hooked up with some hunting guys and do all their stuff. Sure you wont get rich but it will give you a few $ in your pocket.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky