Sears Kenmore Select Seal-n-Save

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mikelikessmoke

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jul 17, 2011
Franklin, Ohio
Yesterday we were walking thru Kmart looking for the marked down items,

I saw the box shoved way back behind several other unrelated items...... probably hidden for later retrieval by an employee.

Box said Sears Kenmore Select Seal-n-Save model #69943, discounted sticker said $109..... Clearance sticker said $44

Box was in perfect condition, unopened, factory sealed.

I said Happy Fathers day to me!

I have not had a chance to try it out yet.

Any opinions on this unit?

Feels fairly heavy for its size.

Says in manual that it has a drip tray to collect "fluids" when sealing moist items and tray is removable for easy cleanup.

Also has attachment hose and cap for sealing mason jars and the like.

Good deal? Bad deal? Boy did I get screwed?

This is the item http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00869943000P

Looks like a re-branded food saver which is a well used and proven product.  I paid over $100 for my last one at Sam's Club a few years back. Nice find and an outstanding price at $44!  

Last edited:
Looks almost the same as my Foodsaver, the description and included items are exactly the same. You did good!...JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky