Sea salt

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Now the question becomes...All Sea Salt? The Beasties/Components that caused the problem may be found in French sea salt but not Hawaiian...JJ

It is always good to discuss and we should always look to update and expand our knowledge. I am having difficulty though finding references to the updated theories but I am probably looking in the wrong place. Could you please post some relevant  links to this so that I can read about it in more depth. 
icon14.gif

Last edited:
Gladly as soon as I'm on my lap top...I can't seem to access the links on my mobile...
And yes, because these new theories are controversial, not widely accept yet, and aren't considered "breakthrough" science they aren't discussed alot and the studies are somewhat obscure...But most are well peer reviewed.

A good basic Google search is "magmatic salt deposits"...It provide d me some interesting reading.
I'll post links to a few peer reviewed studies I've got when I can access them.

There was just a horrible situation with my kid. My toddler just ate our dog toothpaste. He had a cough for some hours. As a doctor said that was some kind of allergic reaction. After reading some dog toothpaste reviews I understood that the most dangerous ingredient in that toothpaste was menthol. Do remember to read all the instructions and reviews before buying food or even medical supplies for your pet.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky