Roc City Rib Fest, May 29 – 30, 2010

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks Joe I sure will, I assume you'll be there ?
Yeah, I hope to be on site before noon, but I am just going to unload and partial setup then go run around with the wife and kids for a while before being there all weekend.

Well.......23rd out of 69 teams. 38th in chicken, 12th in ribs, 18th in pork, and 47th in brisket.  The chicken has me scratching my head.....the brisket I made sucked so that is about right........ribs and pork were good, just not quite good enough.  

Fun contest.

Scott.......I walked around a couple of times on Saturday night and never could figure out where you were......sorry I missed you.

Full results for anyone interested.

http://www.kcbs.us/events.php?year=2010&month=5&id=1949

Sorry Joe, but we had to be out of there as soon as the results were announced on Sat., other weekend commitments. Yeah, me too walked around and never could remember your exact name, but I did see some MA vehicles, where were you located ?  I was on the beachside behind the music stage on an angle from there, see ya next time but where ?  Are you gonna do the Harvard BBQ contest in Sept. ?

Scott

I was backed up next to the carousel.   The first row when you drove through the gate.

Thinking about Harvard.  I have a couple of guys that want to team up and do something and that was was kicked around.  I'll drop you a PM if we are doing it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky