Roasted pepper blackberry brisket

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
It does look like yer set for a finishing sauce eh?[/quote]
ha ha its your b-day you don't have to be, It sure is dark huh? Im thinking some of that is from the blackcherry koolaid, it stained my hands going on....it been tbs all night, using apple....we shall see....b-day boy!

Chef Kel - the bark on that looks awesome ... nice sear ya got at the beginning too!!

You've definitely set the bar for us SMF folks with those exotic ingredients!!! I'm sure the taste buds don't like
biggrin.gif

Great job - can't wait for more pics!!

the brisket that is....

note the mia chunk?? yes the cabana boy couldn't wait and had to pick...

I must say it is pretty tastey and a bit ahead of schedule. I ended up with a ton of finishing sauce...

I am pretty sure we are pulling this for sammies...one more pix coming at ya all!

thx
BBQG

Here we go all pulled.
The sammies are going to have a finishing sauce of Roasted pepper blackberry vinegar and sugar.

All of my peeps here say this is my best all night smoke yet!
I wish you all could share in some with us, I know you are all here in spirit.
Thanks for constantly raising the bar and keeping me inspired, I love you all!!
Happy smokes!! see ya all next weekend....Are you ready for a throwdown??

biggrin.gif

Been looking for that over the top brisket.....I think I may have found it...thanks for some awsome pics and I bet some great tasting brisket!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky