Ribit

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ribit

Original poster
Feb 27, 2008
Palm Coast, Fl
I am new to this forum, but not to smoking good barbecue. I have been a member of the KCBS for many years. I have a large three shelf smoker with 15 hanging rods in the top. It can be fired with a propane bruner that I get made up North or wood logs like you use in your fire place I havfe made a few of these on wheels for schools and churches and they are put to good use. Hopefully, at some point I can get some pictures out so everyone can see it.

Welcome to the forum! Sure would like to see some pics!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Welcome Ribit,

Can't wait to see pics of your creation. The more of these different Cookers we see, the less thinking we have to do with our own Mod ideas and stuff.

Truthfully though, it ain't the Cooker, its the operator:-)

Well well Ribit! Good to have an experienced smoker join the ranks. Inexperienced too... but we need help answering them...LOL! Show us yer Q!

Ribit
Welcome, glad you made it. Good to have you aboard. Hope your ready to share your experience, you will get alot from the site.
Show us your smoker.

Lawdog

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky