RecTeq 1100 Flagship

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

banderson7474

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
May 24, 2016
Alabama (near Auburn)
Hey gang, been a long time since my last post. (Changed jobs) The wife just got me a recteq 1100 flagship for my bday. It's still in the box but I'm looking forward to getting it up and running. I will have to reengage myself in here especially learning about pellet smoking. Any tips or links to previous discussions are welcome. I'm not new to smoking but definitely new to pellets. Take care all

-Brad

Congrats in the new smoker…..you are going to get addicted to the easy button smoker right there!
That’s one of the main reasons. On my stick burner I had to use high heat to do a brisky and it still took all day. I mean it’s hard to drink beer that long :) the other is I think it will be easier to do chicken. I always had an issue with the skin. I won’t get rid of my ok Joe by no means. It’s great on cooks too just depends on what and how busy I am.

Reactions: civilsmoker
Welcome back. Congrats on the new rig , and Happy belated 🎂

I would recommend Lumberjack pellets if available in your area.

Welcome back. Congrats on the new rig , and Happy belated 🎂

I would recommend Lumberjack pellets if available in your area.
Congrats on the new smoker. I think you will love it! I second Lumberjack pellets. I run the competition blend for everything. Post up how its going.

I have 2 an RT340 and the RT1250 Both have been good grills I use the 340 most of the time when it's just me and the Mrs. The big one gets broke out for family gatherings etc. You will enjoy it.

Reactions: banderson7474
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky