Pulled Boston Butt in Texas / Jeffs Rub / Creole Injection / Q View

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks guys.  The pork was a real it. Left over beans and rice with pulled pork for the next day. 

Wow such a long way from sticking fruit in the cavity!

I apologize for not seeing it sooner. Don't know why you dropped off my follow list?? Usually when something really good is posted I have this "good looking food" alarm that goes off with horns, lights, whistles, flashing lights, but it didn't go off. It must be the batteries! I can't believe I had to wait to see it on the banner, grats on that BTW.

Looks really good, and pinto beans, Oh my word you just can't go wrong there!

I didn't even get here in time for leftovers...... I am really upset!

I will blame the IE 11 upgrade for losing your follow listing.....

Pulled pork burrito with pintos...... it must be hunting season in West Texas! I bet ya had some sliced up aggie onions (1014's) too! Too much to bear missing out on, its not a tear, its allergies!

Very funny Kevin!  I had no idea I made the banner.  Cant remember Did my fruit stuffed turkey ever make it on the banner? LOL  Thanks for the kind words. 

Now Get off your rear and post something. b

Welcome back my friend. I appreciate the visit.  Dr. Bri says,  Take two of my pulled pork sandwiches and call me in the morning. 

Hey Farmer.  Long time no see…  Thanks!  It turned out great. 

Brian

Hey Brian. Long time no post. Butt looked great. Nice thread as always.... keep em coming!
Mikey
Hey Mikey!  Sorry I've just seen your post.  Thanks man.  Hope things are going great on your side of town  B

WOW, looks like a HUGE success.  Great work!
Thanks so much Frosty.  It turned out pretty good. Doesn't Jeffs Rub add a nice color?  Hope you are clear of this weather mess today.  We've got ice… Thats never good. 

Brian

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky