Preview of Sunday's MES 30" Brisket!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chrisblunck

Original poster
Sep 17, 2012
North Bonneville Washington
Went into work today for a little OT and decided to reward myself with a brisket for Sunday.  I am going to put my Mailbox AMNPS back to work!  I picked up a 12.5lb USDA choice brisket at Cash N Carry for  $2.54 a lb.  I remember when you could do that for a lot less.  Here are a few preview shots of what's to come!

The brisket is now resting overnight before the big smoke tomorrow morning.  More pic's on Sunday!

Chris, evening....  nice looking brisket.....    Hey.... look at the thread link below....  I used you idea and made my "mailbox" mod for my smoker....  works very good.....  

Just a note about starting threads.... The MES Owners forum can't be answered by folks who haven't joined it......   It would be much better to post in beef where you will get more replies....   It's just the way stuff was set up.....     

Thanks for the MB mod idea .... 
icon14.gif
 ... Dave

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t/127921/one-more-mail-box-mod-for-the-amnps-and-the-mes30

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky