Post Picture of Smoker and its Brand/type here

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Homebuilt in Smithfield KY. Mostly used for deer camp cookouts and charity events. Woodburner with woodstove firebox.
bc8f382e_vbattach19857.jpg

d2a7b1f5_vbattach19856.jpg

84436901_vbattach19855.jpg

b3c3f174_vbattach19854.jpg

09748828_vbattach19853.jpg

Here is a pic of my modified Silver Smoker, I use it mostly for cooking ribs these days.

Here is a pic of the Mini Reverse Flow Smoker by Smok 'N Steve.
Normally I don't name inanimate objects, but this little guy is called Cooper.
He has cooked fattys, ABT's, mini cheese burgers, smoked hot dogs and at the moment is cooking a 4 pound stuffed pork loin.

Finally here is the WSM. It is sharing a mobile work table with Cooper.

hi all,
i recently came across a great looking kegerator for cheap. but my wife said "you can have one or the other, a new smoker or your keg thingy". that's when i started thinking; do i really need a new smoker? i've done plenty of great smokes with the ol' ecb and i couldn't be happier. in fact, the only way to be happier is to drink draught beer while smoking. but, i'm curious as to what most folks here are using. probably alot of gassers, huh? show the rest of us what you got please.
thanks,
guvna

PS - i bought the kegerator...

I'm not trying to rub it in, but I got both (kegerator & nice shiny smoker)

Smoker is a Backwoods Party & the Kegerator is a converted Kitchenaid.

nice! i looked into some conversion kits and found some pretty good deals. i also like the fact that you can still use the freezer for your liquor. but this thing dropped in my lap and i think it'll look good in my basement. cheers!

Can't live without either one myself. We'll, I could but it wouldn't really be living. Now that you got the kegerator you can work on a new smoker! Here is my basement set up.

And the smokers.

And the Weber Kettle

Just put my Big Chief smoker in the neighbors garage sale.

I did build and still working on it. I started it June of '07. Once I got it so it was usable, I started to slow down on the progress. We use it almost every weekend for pizza or smoking. I smoked 2 boston butts on labor day. I started at 6:00am 225-250 temp and by 11:30 am they were at 175, put them in foil for 2 hours and they were right to 200. Melt in your mouth. At the same time I had a sirlion strip on a rotissiere in front of the fireplace. Girls were cooking pizza. After throwing 10lbs of pizza dough into the fire, I quit. I'll stick to the smoker, can't get the pizza throwing figured out. Wifes pretty good at it. I'd post the pictures of the oven from start to this point, but can't seem to get them up there. I can email them to you.

Since there are two threads dealing with showing smokers, I've merged both posts into one thread.

The original thread started by Steve is now a sticky.

Good lookin tractor. Been a long time since I've seen a Farmall Cub. The one I used many years ago was totally worn out and everything was loose. Good to see one so purdy.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky