Post Picture of Smoker and its Brand/type here

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
masterbuilt 7 n 1 - best $40 i ever spent
p032eu1bk7.jpg

using the piece with the charbroiler lid for a windbreak, 7 n 1 fits right inside of it..lol

homemade stickburner in progress
aary2.jpg

steve.......nice for a ecb...........tho that wouldn't werk for a ecb gourmet

yeah jeff........read in the paper bout Jeff H.'s passing........he will be missed.............i LOVED his song "Angle Eyes"..........its my wifes nickname........and the name of my i/o boat

i also see you still have quite abit of snow left........most of ours is gone.......tho it looks like maybe more heading this way wenesday

WD: SFB was a father's day present about 3 years ago, love it for grillin, it's alright for smokin.

Yup, still got a fair amount of snow round here, been meltin alot the past few days, lookin forward to spring and warm weather!

well, fired the christmas present up for the first time yesterday..........will have pics of the smoke in another thread

mysmokerdr7.jpg

no clue the brand name......bought it off of craigs list

but it DOES say budwieser on the front
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

here's my boys , on the left my homebuilt verticle ( a.k.a. the q-bottle , the MES center rear and the modded brinkman smoke n pit ... missing is the little no -name bullet charcoal water verticle

Can't wait to do a teeni weeni cook---the Twig burner being seasoned right now:-)

Post your smokers here---its great to have one thread to see them all!!!!

big mamma jamma there was built for a bar-b-q joint here,they used it for bout 15 years then i bought it at auction,then there's the brinkman trailer grill,the char griller smoke n pro that i just did the conversion to gas if i want to do that,and the other smoker that im currently trying to sell.
c84b984d_vbattach17688.jpg

84049652_vbattach17687.jpg

3c5a4651_vbattach17686.jpg

21f19490_vbattach17685.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky