Pellet options in Yakima?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

StepDadGary

Original poster
Oct 1, 2020
Options that I know of:

Traeger - everywhere (Helliesen Lumber has them for under suggested retail)
Cabelas pellets
Bear Mountain - Smartfood Service (which is also great for meat)
Pitboss - Walmart

Where do you other locals get their bags?
Any higher end pellets around that I haven't found?

Welcome. I am about to buy some lumberjack pellets from Dicks. free shipping on orders over $50. they have them in store, but they don't stock the blend i want here. Rec Tec competition blend is good. i buy them on amazon

I havent tried them yet because i had a lot of rec tec pellets on hand, but i am getting to the end of these and have wnated to try them a long time. Many people on here rave about them. I have a pot up with a poll for the favorite blend for all meat - I really hate and plan to nevr change pellets out. I like one for all - nice and easy. but it looks liek the competition blend will be the ones i try first Competition Blend (Maple-Hickory-Cherry)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky