Papa’s premium pellets- anybody use them or have opinions on them?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kilohertz

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Dec 29, 2022
Vernon, BC Canada
Hey y’all

I found a local store that has 20 pound bags of various flavours of Papa’s premium smoking pellets for $9.99. Has anybody tried these and have any opinions on them good bad or otherwise?

Thanks

I have not heard of them, but a quick search on the web, shows that they are all blended pellets, meaning that apple or cherry may have oak or other hardwoods mixed in. Still hardwood, but not the same flavor as an unblended pellet. I like Lumberjack hickory & cherry, both 100% pure, no other wood used to make them.
Al

Thanks Al,

I bought 3 different varieties, I'll try them over the next few weeks. They are regular stock at Princess Auto and are currently on sale.

I looked for Lumberjack brand and they are not available in my area, shipping is too much, although Amazon has a 20 lb bag for $115 with free shipping. :emoji_laughing:

Cheers

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky