Ontario Members

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I am in London Ontario and interested. Quick question as I see you are in London, where do you buy your cure in London.

I bought my cure from Fortinos, the one by me has a large meat department and great butchers, I simply asked if they sold it and he brought me out a bag from the back 1KG for $3.xx

Brisket I have again seen at fortinos (this new one is awesome) 

But I have also heard that good place to get it is ST Lawrence market or similar

I've only every purchased one through a friend who owns a BBQ restaurant (his brisket is better but my pork wins lol)

ST Lawrence market is in Toronto, I do know where it is.  The problem I have, I do not drive any longer, only time I do get to Toronto any more is to go to Sunny Brook Hospital for a Doctors appointment, twice a year.  And these doctors appointments take several hours, usually start at 9 to11 Am and we leave that hospital around 5, what hours does that Market run?  We have a 96 mile trek to get to that hospital.  And no Fortinos in Brantford

What about Longos?
Anywhere with hanging beef, as in they cut it from the cow rather then get cryopacks
I would just ask around I have found places tell me they do carry it and it just not out as its cut up for other things.

What about Longos?
Anywhere with hanging beef, as in they cut it from the cow rather then get cryopacks
I would just ask around I have found places tell me they do carry it and it just not out as its cut up for other things.
Longos, not one of them to found here in Ding A ling.  Might be one in Hamilton, I will have to look for it.

music-064.gif

canada-flag-14.gif

Most butchers will cut a brisket for you but it is something you need to order ahead of time. Most grind it up for hamburger. Call your local butcher a week ahead of time and I am sure he will order one for you.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky