Old Friend Contacted me.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
Some of you long time members might remember my Kirby water stuffer and meat mixer.
I lost contact with Kirby when I eased off the Bradley forum

Anyways

Lo and behold I get a message in a group and asked if I was Rick from the Bradley? Yes sir Mr Kirby I am :emoji_sunglasses:

So I been trying to get him to join the forum...Master builder and sausage maker. Keep your fingers X.

Yup one of the best guys around. I have his 30 pound stuffer. Missed out on his mixer with the stanless blades as his wife would not allow him to sell it with such sharp blades. Hopefully he becomes a member. Never seen a small project from him, all ways big time smokes.

Reactions: JLeonard
Y'all talking about the Kirby cannon stuffer?
Saw that doing like 70 pounds of sausage or something crazy like that.
Pretty cool rig

Sounds like he has a following here already... good deal!
We can always use another enabler!

Ryan

Y'all talking about the Kirby cannon stuffer?
Saw that doing like 70 pounds of sausage or something crazy like that.
Pretty cool rig
I have his biggest stuffer. It will do 30 pounds. He says its rated at 35 pounds but thats pushing it. Easy to use with a foot peddle. My son when he was 5 or 6 used to make snack sticks with it. He is now 20 so I have had it for some time.
IMAG0190.jpg
IMAG0199.jpg
IMAG0202.jpg

Kirby made me the same stuffer and mixer bucket.
I sold mine years ago.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky