Oklahoma Joe's BBQ in Olathe, Ks?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

daddyzaring

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Nov 7, 2009
Has anyone else eaten there? I took my wife there for lunch today. She had the Z-Man Sandwich and fries (sliced brisket with provolone and a couple of onion rings), she liked it. I had the 2 meat dinner, sliced brisket, and pork (not sure if it was suppose to be pulled or shredded), with garlic tost, and a side of beans. The pork was really good, you could taste a nice smokey bark, the brisket was okay (a little bland, think it might have been because we came so early), The beans weren't bad, just not what I was expecting, they tasted more like chili than BBQ beans, and were kind of runny. We only spent twenty dollars and some change, so all in all not too bad.
I seen their ribs, they looked really good, but $20 a slab seemed rather high.

Yes - I've been there.

Had basically same observation as you - pork pretty good, brisket just OK, beans pretty good to above average.

I also had the ribs - They were very good and I'd recommend them.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky