New / Used forum member from soggy Washington State.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bimmernerd

Original poster
Mar 31, 2018
Silverdale, WA
Hi all,

I’ve been following this forum for several years, and appreciate the informative and thoughtful posts made by those with a lot more smoking time under their belt than I. I realized however even though I’m relatively new to smoking I’ve been a home chef for nearly 30 years - so hopefully can offer up some help from time to time as others have helped me. Excited to be here..

Currently using a Camp Chef pellet smoker. Saving fir a Yoder.

Welcome aboard. Looking forward to some of your work.

Chris

Thanks for the welcomes! I’m technically in Bremerton, but closer to Silverdale WA. But I’m a transplant, born in Comox BC on the Island.

Hi all,

I’ve been following this forum for several years, and appreciate the informative and thoughtful posts made by those with a lot more smoking time under their belt than I. I realized however even though I’m relatively new to smoking I’ve been a home chef for nearly 30 years - so hopefully can offer up some help from time to time as others have helped me. Excited to be here..

Currently using a Camp Chef pellet smoker. Saving fir a Yoder.
Welcome Aboard.This site as well has Helped me bring my game up for many years. This site/group has a wealth of information and experience. Thank you to all, Tom

Thanks Oregon - glad to be here, I too have learned so much just following the forum. I appreciate that everyone is so willing to help each other - it's awesome. Hoping I can continue to improve as well, maybe even do something professionally when I retire from this job in another 10 years.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky