New toy Air Fryer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
My convention toaster oven just does not work as good as those air fryers. I accidentally turned on stove burner with my air fryer on it few months back. Best Buy and Amazon has the Chefman 6.3 Quart Digital Air Fryer+ Rotisserie, Dehydrator, Convection Oven, on sale for $89 so said what the heck. That basket might work good for roasting peppers.

71TlmqzhRYL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 71fFui8UfxL._AC_SL1293_.jpg

Nice fryer . They sell the roto basket for the Emerald 360 too , but I have roasted peppers in mine just on the tray . Works pretty good .

You can’t beat those air fryers. Sadly to say I have 2 of them now & we use both of them. Have them outside on the covered patio so the house doesn’t get heated up & haven’t used the oven in months. Electric bill went down $50 a month.
Al

Reactions: chopsaw
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky