New to smoking, question.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Don't forget that Pitboss also has vertical pellet smokers like the 5 and 7 series copperheads.
Of course, neither of those are bluetooth or wifi capable if that is a feature you're interested in.

Reactions: BearClawMaky
Also, If you have a Cabela's near you, the MES 140S is on sale...

I think I'm gonna go with the rec tec. That looks really well built and I haven't seen any negative reviews about them yet. Thank you for the recommendation!

Reactions: SecondHandSmoker
I think I'm gonna go with the rec tec. That looks really well built and I haven't seen any negative reviews about them yet. Thank you for the recommendation!

You are very welcome.
I am glad to have helped you out
Every Rec-Tec owner has been very satisfied with their grills. They are also very pleased with Rec-Tec customer service.

Now, all you need to do is wait until they got more in stock.
Be sure to keep us posted.

Reactions: BearClawMaky
OOOPS---took me awhile to find that deal on the 340G.
I posted it before I saw you already ordered the RT-340.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky