New to forum....hailing from Idaho

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jrw711

Original poster
Sep 23, 2018
watching football after my KC Chiefs beat the 49ers and found your forum. My best friend introduced me to smoking riwith his Traeger. I started smoking with a Traeger 2 years ago. I have a Traeger Pro Series 34 and a Traeger PTG which is a “Tailgate” style smoker which we use camping. Love my pellet smokers and use them year around and as often as possible. Always looking for tips, recipes, and other ways to enjoy smoking food. JRW711

Welcome to the site, pellet smokers seem to be growing by leaps and bounds these days.

Chris

Welcome to SMF. Glad to have you here.

Brian

Welcome to the board! Use the Search here to look up your smokers and see how people use them. I'm running an offset and a 22-inch Weber.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky