New Kansas City Smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

crownovercoke

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 30, 2007
Oak Grove, MO
Just wanted to say hey and thanks for all the info I have gotten just by skimming the threads. Everyone seems extremely helpful and concerned with helping everyone smoke thier own...

I have always loved cooking and now that I have completed my first real smoke (11 hr - 12 lbs brisket) I truly am in heaven...

Thanks again
and smoke on....

Welcome aboard crownovercoke! You'll love it here... lots of great folks with lots of knowledge to share!

Glad to have you with us. You are going to like it here.

Welcome to the forum. Please feel free to share your adventures, ask questions, or draw from the endless knowledge posted here by the friendly folks on the forum.

Welcome to the forum crownovercoke. Glad you found us. Post often and bring pix of your food when you can.

We are having the 1st annual SMF Gathering in Clinton MO June 15, 16, & 17th... You and family are welcome to attend if you like. We'd love to have you.

Keep Smokin

Welcome crownovercoke! Glad to hear your firsy smoke was a success. Remember if need any help just ask!

Welcome from down Peculiar way! Have a friend who really likes Crown, STRAIGHT, no Coke. Gives me cold chills.
Lotsa good folks here willing to help any way they can, all you have to do is ask if you are unsure of anything. Share what you know, post pics of your smoking adventures.
Head on down to Clinton next weekend to the 1st. Annual SMF Gathering. Even if you drive down just for the day, you are welcome.
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif
There WILL be some good eats and "something cool to drink" (probably not Crown though)
PDT_Armataz_01_06.gif

Welcome from Lenexa! There's another poster on here from KC, but I can't remember his name. Whereabouts are you at? I'm roughly College and Quivira.

Welcome to SMF, crownovercoke. Like they have said before, come on down to Clinton. I'll be coming thru K.C. Thursday evening on my way down, should be a good time and would be nice to meet another forum member.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky