New here from Tonawanda, NY

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

buffaloleafsfan

Original poster
Jun 30, 2012
New here as a member and look forward to interaction with you all.  I've just started smoking about two months ago, and as you all know, the addiction set in rather quickly.  I'm originally from the west coast, moved to western New York three years ago.  The past twenty years I have been a head chef (mainly southern French cuisine), but made a career change recently to wood hearth bread baker.  Pleasure to make your acquaintance.

Regards,

Charles

Last edited:
Hi Charles! 
welcome1.gif
[color= rgb(24, 24, 24)]to SMF!!! We're happy you found us! You've come to the right place, there's lot's of great people here who love to share and help each other out! Would you do us a favor and update your profile to include your location, Thanks![/color]

You might want to check out Jeff's Free 5 day E-course, it will teach you all the basics and a lot more: http://www.smoking-meat.com/smoking-basics-ecourse.html

Welcome , Charles . Glad to have you join us
icon_mrgreen.gif
. Don't be shy, jump in waist deep and show us your equipment (inquiring minds want to know-actually we're just nosey)
th_HaHAAHaa.gif

Enjoy your summer and 'Start a Party'
yahoo.gif

Have fun and...

Hello Charles and 
welcome1.gif
to SMF - glad to have you here 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky