New Guy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

titan

Original poster
May 6, 2012
Cookeville, TN
Hello all! Just joined the forums after browsing for the last couple of days. This place looks like it wil be incredibly helpful. I live in Cookeville, TN. I am the assistant manager at Sprint. I am 22, married and have no kids. Smoking is a new addiction my other addiction is my aquariums. I use the cheapo Brinkmann smoker from Walmart. For $38 it seems like a good deal. I have only done one smoke. It was a picnic roast which I used for making pulled pork sandwiches. Turned out good for my first time, but it could have been better. I look forward to sharing my experiences and learning from yours while on this site. 

Hi Titan,

I too a new commer to smoking. I love to cook and have done it for years. I also fave a HomeDepot smooker. I will be trying deer sauage this weeken id all works out.

I have a small fabrication shop and will be upgrading with a custom somker before the end of the year.

ENJOY

DOG

Hello and 
welcome1.gif
to SMF 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky