New guy from Wisconsin. Ordered my REC TEC today!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cheesmoker

Original poster
Apr 19, 2014
I've been smoking in or on everything from old brinkmans, little chiefs, to old refrigerators. I make sausage, jerky, smoke fish, salami, chipolties, turkeys, ect.
I pretty much build everything my self and make everything myself. I like wild game, fish, and home brew. I am from NW Wisconsin and I have been dreaming of a pellet grill since I saw the first one. Unfortunately it was a Memphis and never could afford one. I didn't know of many other brands for a long time. I saw some cheap ones recently, Lil tex at Costco and the pit boss at menards. I liked the pit boss and found this forum while looking for reviews on it. The only info I found wasn't good. That's when I learned about the REC TEC and ordered one today! Can't wait to get it!

Welcome! From what I hear the Rec Tec is the bomb! I'm saving my pennies for one.  
welcome1.gif

Good afternoon and welcome from East Texas, sounds like your a versatile guy, good luck with your new smoker, post some pic's

Gary S

Thanks guys! I'm really excited! Don't know what to cook first!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky