New Covid Mask

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

R Blum

Meat Mopper
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Dec 19, 2017
Michigan
Made some new Covid Masks.
118328273_10224469642267284_6387220662445178664_n.jpg

I would go through a pound or so of those mask before I hit the main road, and then where would I be?

Heading back to fix more masks, and callin work and saying I'll be a bit late I need to grab a pound of mask. I'm starting to see a never ending cycle here.

I would go through a pound or so of those mask before I hit the main road, and then where would I be?

Heading back to fix more masks, and callin work and saying I'll be a bit late I need to grab a pound of mask. I'm starting to see a never ending cycle here.

Yeah but once your work knew the reason you would be late you would end up being even later. They would want you to make extra masks to bring in for them.

Reactions: ChuxPick
Creative and Funny, good one...JJ

LOL That goes without saying. Then that leads straight into another of those problems. How are we going to work if we can't keep our masks on?
I get irritated with the people constantly touching and adjusting their mask then touching your food or groceries. They didn't do that before wearing a mask?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky