New Addition

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

linescum

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Nov 12, 2006
Saxton, Pa.
Getting ready to leave for the hospital, the daughter is ready to spit out the grandson...gonna start getting him used to the smell of smoking this weekend with a full smoker...

Congratulations!! I bet you're almost as excited as if you had a full smoker going.
PDT_Armataz_01_29.gif
icon_smile.gif

Keep us posted.

Congratulations, You have to be mighty excited and proud too!

CONGRATULATIONS POP-POP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Being the Pop-Pop of 12 and a 13th on the way, you are in for the ride of your life... it is awesome!!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Just got back from the hospital..Gavin Christopher Shoop is doing great, all 8#12oz. of him,,,21 3/4 " long..as soon as i get some pics resized you all will get a peek of him..from his size i better get a bigger smoker

Congratulations, Grandpa!

Here's wishing you and yours all that's good and especially to Gavin may he always be within the reach of his Guardian Angel and always a joy to his family!

Thank you for sharing this moment with us!

God Bless!

here is the latest family member.. His name is Gavin Christopher Shoop. he weighed 8 lbs 12 ozs and was 21 3/4 and 1 inches long
b5bf2740_vbattach15605.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky