Need new gas line/regulator on Master Forge double door

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

scvinegarpepper

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Feb 23, 2010
Lowcountry, SC
I've got one of the Master Forge double door smokers from Lowes. Had it a few years and done some mods to it and love smoking with it. Well, I recently had a roommate with a dog that liked to chew shit up. She ate completely through the gas line on the smoker. So I need to replace it. My question is: can I just get a new gas line with regulator and take the old one off and hook up the new one? I'm just making sure I won't need to get a whole new burner. I haven't gotten down under it and looked at the hookup yet but I will tonight. Thoughts?

Yes you can.  Just check that the output pressure on the replacement is the same as the original one.   Lowes and Homedepot should have replacements.

Good luck.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky