Morning from Iowa

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Keener1097

Original poster
Apr 7, 2018
Been lurking (and learning) for a while. Finally joined. Born and bred in VA, now living in SW Iowa. Just picked up a Masterbuilt electric smoker yesterday, cleaned and seasoned it. I've now got 10 pound pork butt in it, and 32 defreea and a little snow on the outside. This may be my funnest hobby yet!

Reactions: endonesia
Been lurking (and learning) for a while. Finally joined. Born and bred in VA, now living in SW Iowa. Just picked up a Masterbuilt electric smoker yesterday, cleaned and seasoned it. I've now got 10 pound pork butt in it, and 32 defreea and a little snow on the outside. This may be my funnest hobby yet!
Cold here tday,some snow tmrrw, really anxious for spring.

Reactions: Keener1097
Iowa here too. this time of year i cold smoke, but thinking about converting my dyna-glo into a propane conversion for the winter months because of the amount of fuel needed to keep it going.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky