Mid Week Pulled Pork and Sides (Q-View Journey)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That is a fantastic looking meal!
Very nicely done!!
Actually I tried to put this on the carousel & your photo's would not show up.
I don't know if it's because you edited them or what, but it sure should be up on the carousel!
Al
Thank you Al. Not sure on the photos. I used "copy image address" to paste them here from my media. Is there a better way to insert them? Just the "upload file" link? Or is there a way to link from "My Media"?

I deleted and re-loaded the last pic (plated pic) via "upload a file". does it show up for you now? Just curious going forward. Thank you.

SmokinAl SmokinAl , I redid the pics now that I found how to insert my media uploads using the camera icon.

Not sure how to get it where I insert pic and it can be clicked on for larger view? These just link to the the album pics. Trying to learn this forum's nuances.
thumbsup.gif

Sorry that didn't work either.
I just have two windows open on my computer & you can just drag the photo's from your photo album to the text box.
Al
Al, just tried you're method of adding pics. Much easier method too, Thank you. Not sure what's blocking you from them though. But I reloaded them all via your method so not sure if that makes any difference. No big deal if it doesn't, but I do appreciate the attempt.

Now I gotta go put together my Brisket post...
spy.gif
biggrin.png

Al, just tried you're method of adding pics. Much easier method too, Thank you. Not sure what's blocking you from them though. But I reloaded them all via your method so not sure if that makes any difference. No big deal if it doesn't, but I do appreciate the attempt.

Now I gotta go put together my Brisket post...
spy.gif
biggrin.png

That did it, you made the carousel!
Congrats!!
Al

Reactions: Misplaced Nebraskan
Nice meal, real nice Pork and Sides.
Looks great, I love the pics and recipes.
Congrats on the Carousel ride.
Like!

Thanks Chile!

Now that's a great looking meal!! I could sure eat a plate full of that.
Took some doing, but I'm glad you made the carousel.
POINT
Gary
Thanks Gary! Glad Al figured it out. Honored to see it up there for sure.

You definitely did an amazing job on this cook! I also use the same mac n cheese recipe and it's always a hit. I add jalapenos for a little kick and it's great!

Thank you!
cheers.gif

I really like the recipe and it is a great starting point to tailor to what we want. Jalapenos are a great call and on the short list for next time.

Outstanding! Looks mouthwatering.. Thanks for all the pictures. I love when people post all the pictures and basic instructions. Great!

Warren
Thank you. I always enjoy reading and seeing fully detailed posts so figure it's only fair I post one up :D

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky