Merry Christmas From Florida...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bbq man

Original poster
Dec 23, 2011
Central Florida
Hi Everyone, my name is Mike. I'm located on the beautiful suncoast if FL and wanted to drop a line and say "GREAT WEB SITE" VERY COOL !!!!  Love the recipes, videos and links... Keep up the good work. 

A little about me:  I,m a KCBS-CBJ and have been making "Q" for over 20 years and god willing, hope I will be making it for another 20. I've done a lot of on site catering and a little competition over the years, have a pretty cool grill gadget that I invented and a few blends that I make. Recently had a small take-out and delivery BBQ joint and have already outgrown it. I'm now planning to open a 175 seat sit down with full liqour and live music here sometime after the first of the year. My current pit (Little Red 250) won't handle it so I'm planning for a big oyler and I have listed the little red here on your site.

I'm looking forward to learning some new things and sharing some of my experiences here and hope you and your families have a wonderful holiday season. 

Mike      

Welcome Mike! I recognize you from another site.
biggrin.gif

I have greatly benefited from your advice there and I am sure everyone here will as well.

Last edited:
Welcome to SMF! Glad to have you with us!

Would you please update your profile to include your location.

icon_cool.gif

First off welcome to SMF there Mike. You'll really like this place for there are a bunch of really good folks here that would just love to help you with just about anything to do with smoking meat. Then if you have any questions you just post them here or yu can try in chat for a faster answer. If you are really new to all of this I would recommend that you look up and take the e-course. It is free and it will also give you the basics on smoking. So with all that said now go and get something to smoke.

Welcome To Your New Addiction

Hey, thanks everyone for the warm welcomes and I am looking forward to finding some old and meeting some new "Q" friends here at SMF. Today I,m doing my "PORK-KANDY BACON ROLL" stuffed with my girlfriends Boston recipe with beef, sausage, celery, onion, pepper jack cheese and asparagus. Then I'm de-boning a turkey and stuff it with the "ROLL"... I'll take some step by step shots and post'm here tommorrow.... "Merry Christmas to all and to all a good smoke"  

Last edited:
Welcome to SMF - looking forward to seeing your posts. Sounds like you have some great experience 

Welcome to SMF glad you can join us.  We are big on Pics and love to help everyone out.  Remember the only question that is dumb is one not asked.  You will not find a friendlier place to talk Que on the web.

You are going to fit in just fine.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky