Maverick ET733 Thermometer - loses connection with transmitter constantly

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Plubber

Original poster
Jan 13, 2021
Hello smokers! Long time lurker, first post.

I use my ET733 a lot, smoking sausage and ribs mostly. Recently, after a battery change, my receiver beeps and loses connection with the transmitter. I constantly have to turn off the receiver and re-sync. The re-sync button does not work by itself. So fresh batteries in both the transmitter and receiver does not help.

Any others have this issue and any possible fixes?

Thanks in advance

Philip

Hello smokers! Long time lurker, first post.

I use my ET733 a lot, smoking sausage and ribs mostly. Recently, after a battery change, my receiver beeps and loses connection with the transmitter. I constantly have to turn off the receiver and re-sync. The re-sync button does not work by itself. So fresh batteries in both the transmitter and receiver does not help.

Any others have this issue and any possible fixes?

Thanks in advance

Philip
Oh and furthermore, I contacted Maverick, they simply said that it does not work anymore....thanks a lot!

Buy an Inkbird and be done with them, that is a B.S. response. I don't spend my money with companies that don't stand behind their products period. Maverick is overpriced junk anyhow good riddance Maverick.
Send this thread to their sales department manager.:emoji_thumbsup:

Switch to inkbird. Wait for when they have the coupon deals on here. I had (still have actually) the same maverick et733. And since I got my inkbird it’s sat in my drawer. I actually don’t know why I haven’t pitched it. Inkbird is 10x better. The only thing I’d like to see different about my inkbird is having the temp show on my phones Home Screen instead of having to open the app. But make the switch and you’ll be happy. My inkbird has spent probably 200 hours out in the Hawaii sun baking and I’ve never had an issue.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky