Making a fatty for D.O.D. (Dear Old Dad). Making a fatty for daddy!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Beautiful plate Charlie.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your dad. It sucks getting old.

Thank GOD for Fatties and Doughnuts!  
icon14.gif

icon14.gif

Man I can feel for your family with the happenings with your dad. But hang in there as you are doing he will remember things from a long time ago and nothing current my brother in law even forgot his grand kids could remember things we did in our younger days but not last week. He actually forgot how to even eat like steamed crabs and some other things. Lyme's another world my wife has dealt with that for over 20 yrs. now hers has caused arthritis both hips replaced one back operation and a shoulder operation now a knee going bad.

So all you can do is as your doing do the best you can to keep dad happy and do the things he remembers. Fortunately he doesn't have a clue that there is anything wrong.

Prays are with you my friend.

Warren

Outstanding looking fattie for your Pa, Charlie...Point for the post and for being a good son!  

I'm sorry to hear of his health problem...I can only imagine how tough that is!  My Pop's 75, and his health has been waning the last couple years, but he's still sharp enough to bust my chops when he thinks I need it!

Red

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky