Lizardman is smoking!

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by lizardman, Dec 29, 2014.

1. lizardman

lizardman Fire Starter

This Georgia boy just got his 30" Masterbuilt smoking this past weekend (pork loin, yard-bird leg quarters), will be looking for tips/tricks from all you 'seasoned' veterans...

2. bear55

bear55 Master of the Pit

Welcome to the forum.  the search bar at the top of the page can be your best friend here.  Have a problem/question just search it.  Feel free to post any questions you may have and one of the resident experts will be along shortly to help you out.

Richard

3. lizardman

lizardman Fire Starter

Cool, thanks Bear...Will have questions regarding the amount of smoke I'm producing from my MES 30, also wanted to know if the ashes in my 'stock' MES burned chip container should be black ashes or should they be gray/

4. [​IMG]   Good morning and welcome to the forum, from a cold and drizzly  day here in East Texas. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

5. Glad you joined the group. The search bar at the top of any page is your best friend.
    About anything you wanna know about smoking/grilling/curing/brining/cutting or slicing
    and the list goes on has probably been posted. Remember to post a QVIEW of your smokes.
    We are all smoke junkies here and we have to get our fix. If you have questions
    Post it and you will probably get 10 replies with 11 different answers. That is
    because their are so many different ways to make great Q...
    Happy smoken.
    David

6. Where's the pics ???

Gary

7. lizardman

lizardman Fire Starter

Hindsight Gary, had a hungry crew that had waited patiently for main course, I was lucky to get 5 minutes of 'rest' on the pork loin. I have to admit, I didn't think the pork loin would be as juicy and flavorful as it was, last little bit made excellent fajitas!

8. Its happened to all of us

Gary