Lasagna day 2024

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Culinary Otter

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jan 1, 2024
Alberta, Canada
A good friend of mine lost his wife a few years ago. They used to own an Italian restaurant in town. He was never allowed to go in the kitchen and was always the handyman.

A while back he asked me to help recreate his wife's lasagna recipe, and we've made an event of it ever since.

Fast forward to today he now has a delightful girlfriend and we make lasagna in bulk.

1000005558.jpg
1000005550.jpg
1000005551.jpg
1000005536.jpg
1000005549.jpg

Roija? Made with Tempranillo grapes (cousin to Sangiovese grapes)? If so, really good wine...and underrated for sure.
Lol yes. Appreciate the correction. We may have opened a few bottles before I posted this 🤣

Got me all excited C.O.! I'm loving the lasagna with bechamel.
Thanks!

I'm not classically trained whatsoever. However after going down the rabbit hole of mother sauces, wow do I love bechamel. A good croque madame is just... The best sandwich ever.

Reactions: indaswamp
The lasagna looks beautiful! And that sandwich is about right on it's heals delicious looking as well!

Ryan

Reactions: Culinary Otter
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky