LABOR DAY SALE - 10% OFF + FREE SHIPPING ORDERS OF $49.98+ AT A-MAZE-N PRODUCTS --- EXTENDED ---

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wow thanks Todd!  I purchased the AMNPS with 5lbs of pittmaster blend right when I first got my smoker. I have been itching to try a bunch of different kinds of pellets and this is a deal I can't pass up!

I also took advantage of this great offer.  I have been having some challenges with the Dust smoker, not realizing it is not supposed to work well over 175!  Opps.  Hoping for better luck with the Pellets and to not have to check inside my box every hour to ensure it is still producing!

I look forward to receiving this new toy!

I wonder if the issue is the unit itself of the dust?  I suppose you can not put the pellets in the existing unit due to the additional heat produced by the pellets.  (Just my guess) 

Thanks all, happy Labor Day!

Ken

How long are the food probe wires on the maverick ET-732 ? If anyone could help me with that please.  Thank you...

Dave I just measured mine & have 30" from where the braided wire comes out of the connector to where it enters the food probe 
thumb1.gif

Should be 36" +/- from end to end
Replacements are 72" +/- end to end

Todd

Got a black one. Used it for the first time today. I will have to save up some money

for the next time Todd puts on another great sale !!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky