Key a bot ah

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Buckeyedude

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 5, 2018
Middle son is home from college, so today we hung out, ran some errands, grabbed lunch( sushi and hibachi) . Planned a simple meal for the evening which consisted of steak sandwiches on ciabotta (key a botta) buns!
Basically a Philly steak sandwich with onions, green peppers, and mild cheddar cheese on a toasted ciabotta bun! Got a 10 rating from the boy which is impressive since he is fairly diverse in his meal planning and food bulking!
All I know is that they were pretty dang tasty!
20231215_185354.jpg

20231215_191440.jpg

20231215_191618.jpg

20231215_191635.jpg

20231215_191730.jpg

The sammies look real good BED, but what's with the title? I'm just a old country boy who needs somethings explained to me.

Point for sure
Chris

• Haha
Reactions: Buckeyedude
The sammies look real good BED, but what's with the title? I'm just a old country boy who needs somethings explained to me.

Point for sure
Chris
Thanks for the "point" Chris! I try to use something different to label some of my threads so they dont blend in with the other 964 post called steak sandwich etc lol

Thanks Mike your probably right. I thought it was a typo.

Chris
Its best to ask! You never know what kind or how many tasty beverages might have been harmed in the making of our supper!

• Haha
Reactions: gmc2003
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky