KANSAS CITY CHIEFS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'm a Browns fan but having went to high school in Independence MO I typically would have pulled for the Chiefs tonight. I have a to j of old school friends who are happy tonight for sure. I have to admit though that his behavior after the last Bills game was a pretty big turn off. Crazy that both the Bills and Packers lost on very make able field goals.

Reactions: Redicans
Wife's a niners fan... I am at times. But we also like the Chiefs. Hated to see that missed field goal. But plenty of missed chances... SIL is big Green Bay fan... oh oh lol!

Ryan

Not a big FB fan here, but it was a game worth watching. Just a few errors here and there decided the hard fought by both sides game. I like those kind.

Reactions: Colin1230
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky