• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Kabanosy

SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Made a small batch, 1.5 lbs. Using some ziplock bags of pork i had in freezer.

Getting some smoke now I could have sworn i took pics of the whole process....Yikes

Recipe is Hank Shaws>>>>>Honest-Fooddotnet
I cut the recipe from 2.5 lbs

1.5kab.jpg

human.tim

Apr 20, 2020
Made a small batch, 1.5 lbs. Using some ziplock bags of pork i had in freezer.

Getting some smoke now I could have sworn i took pics of the whole process....Yikes

Recipe is Hank Shaws>>>>>Honest-Fooddotnet
I cut the recipe from 2.5 lbs

View attachment 441130
I think we have the same smoker. Ive only done maybe 6 smokes, but what is the tube in the bottom that looks like a pipe bomb? (sorry its all i could think it looks like)

ososmokeshack

Smoking Fanatic
Apr 10, 2015

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
To Monday? 1.5 lbs? In my case, they would last till tonight and not longer!! :emoji_laughing: Kabanosy looks fantastic!
Yeah
Just me eatin it, wife care for it much.

SmokinEdge

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jan 18, 2020
Yeah
Just me eatin it, wife care for it much.

just made some with a little red wine added. Love Kabanosy. Don’t last long around here. Good thing your not closer,I’d help you eat that for sure.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Top Bottom
Clicky