Just joined

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by kuba, Sep 24, 2017.

1. kuba

kuba Newbie

I'm in Tennessee, just moved here from Poland a few years back,  Buying sausage here is almost impossible unless you like the stuff in the markets.  I have a Master Chef smoker and have smoked Polish sausage (home made) in it as well a salmon.  I am this week going to smoke some pork belly for the first time.  Wanted to make kiszka (blood sausage) but finding blood is impossible.  I use chicken livers soaked in blood worked ok. would like to hear about good smokers and maybe some pork belly recipes.  Thanks.

2. [​IMG]   Good morning and welcome to the forum from another hot and humid September day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web.   Lots of great people with tons of information on just about everything.

Gary

3. bluewhisper

bluewhisper Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome to the board! My family is Lithuanian so I know what you mean when you say American tastes are different. More Sugar!

4. Rings Я Us

Rings Я Us Master of the Pit Group Lead

Welcome to SMF kuba
    :welcome:
    I love kishka or bludwurst . Lucky for me it's available here due to large polish and German communities here.

Good luck in your smoking adventures and be safe!

Johnny B

5. smokinal

smokinal Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Welcome aboard!

[​IMG]

Glad to have you join the group!

Al

6. joe black

joe black Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome from SC. It's really good to have you here on this great site.