Just joined before my first smoke

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sean s

Original poster
May 27, 2017
Michigan
Hello everyone this site looks very informative I live in Michigan where BBQ places are starting to pop up finally and my family and I love BBQ so my wife for our anniversary got me a smoke hollow 38 gas smoker and am about to try it out for the first time and fcame across this site while researching to make sure my brisket and pork taste awesome I am looking forward to sharing my experience here and interacting with people who love smoke like we do thanks for letting me join

K I will check it out kind of jumped in but I think I need that course am doing brisket today with my new smoker and it stalled at 157 temp in smoker is 255 and smoke is looking good is this normal or is something wrong??

Welcome and the stall is normal.  Hang in there.  Some like to wrap it at the stall and some just keep on smoking.  Personal choice.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky