Just another Reuben 3-20-18

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 25, 2014
Attleboro,Ma
Made Corned Beef, Cabbage & Potatoes on Monday we were away for Patties Day
Left Overs shared with our neighbor.
8 Open face Reuben
DSCN0505.JPG
Mine have Dark Mustard & Horse Radish
Wife has Horse Radish an Thousand Island
Neighbors were made without Horse Radish
DSCN0508.JPG
Being as mine were different I used American Cheese on mine LOL
DSCN0509.JPG
Out of the oven
DSCN0511.JPG
Shot of mine
DSCN0514.JPG
Thanks for watching
Richie

Looks delicious Richie! I wish I had leftovers from my corned beef and cabbage.

I only had a little bit left to cube for breakfast hash, not enough for a piled high Reuben.

Looks delicious Richie! I wish I had leftovers from my corned beef and cabbage.

I only had a little bit left to cube for breakfast hash, not enough for a piled high Reuben.

Joe That is good breakfast I wouldn't mind having that.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Looks great Richie! Great minds thing a like. Packed myself a reuben for lunch today and put American on it as well!
Chris that is good to hear I thought I was the only crazy one LOL
Richie

Nice looking sammies you got there Richie, My wife is going to use our leftover corned beef for a a hash this weekend. Not that there was allot left over.

Chris

Nice looking sammies you got there Richie, My wife is going to use our leftover corned beef for a a hash this weekend. Not that there was allot left over.

Chris
Chris I guess we got lucky an cooked a big enough one,the ones on sale here last week were small,I still bought 6 of them LOL
Richie

Mighty fine looking sammies there Richie, I could see eating something like that for supper here lol. Like all the way...

Mighty fine looking sammies there Richie, I could see eating something like that for supper here lol. Like all the way...

I could eat it for lunch but that woul make me sleep past dinner LOL Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky